My birthday is in one month. (from today, actually) This is what I want...
Just kidding! I am working REALLY hard, but I doubt I will ever look like that!! But, you have seen these commercials, right? Usually it's just a girl on a bed, wearing some boy-shorts and a pair of Reebok Easy Tones. They are advertising that these shoes will tone your bum, thighs, and calves. I'm not a guy, but the visuals are working on me! (and their promises) But wouldn't any shoes do that for you if you are walking/exercising? I really don't know much (anything) about shoe technology. But, maybe if hubby reads this he might think it's time for me to replace my old shoes with these....
Actually, here is a quick link about them.
P.S. Dan, this is the color I like.
2 comments:
I have been searching for these shoes in stores all over and can not find them in the state of utah! It was one thing I wanted for Christmas but I didn't want to spend that much and of course they were no where to be found :( Let me know if you find them anywhere
I have Dan, the amazing find-anything-for-a-discount guy searching for them. He got the hint, so I will let you know.
Post a Comment