The number I posted yesterday was great! It is a result of how hard I am working every day. But it is just a number on the outside... if you will.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, there are PCOS symptoms that only blood work can reveal that are so easily controllable with good diet and exercise. These symptoms include:
High Blood Sugar Levels
High Cholesterol
Hyperthyroidism (well, I have that also and blame the PCOS... so who knows)
I have my thyroid checked regularly. All women should.
I have also lowered my high cholesterol and blood sugar completely NATURALLY with exercise. It's safe and effective, and I felt proud for doing it without the aid of medication. Women with PCOS may develop type 2 diabetes, which I have learned can be eradicated by losing weight, controlling diet, and really just working hard at the gym. It's all possible.
But, know your numbers.
1 comments:
Lindsey! I love that you have this blog. It's so refreshing and REAL! Even though a lot of women don't have PCOS it seems that a lot of us struggle with weight. What a difficult battle you are going through with PCOS! Keep up the hard work! We're all rooting for you!
Post a Comment