I have not disappeared, nor given up any of my goals... The cold/cough season hit our house. Enough said.
I do, however, want to thank those of you who have left such supportive and encouraging comments. They are wonderfully motivating on those mornings that I feel like staying snuggled up in my (very) comfortable bed.
Here is my reality: I am not one of those completely positive-all-the-time people. I have my moments of doubt and disappointments... especially when focusing all this time and energy on my weight, health, shape, etc.
BUT...
I have chosen not to put those thoughts "out there." I will not bring anyone, including myself, down with negativism. I am focusing on the little signs along the way that I am doing a good job:
-more energy (even while battling a cold)
-today I didn't feel the need to over-layer to hide that middle area (and felt confident about it)
-better eating habits
-lots of great forward-thinking
Again, thank you for your well-wishes and positive energy and thoughts coming my way. I need all I can get!
And good luck to all of you on your journey...
1 comments:
I really love reading your inner thoughts like this, thank you for sharing! I don't think you realize how much people look up to you, especially me. You are inspiring, and you help me get my butt out the door to work out and to be a more positive person. Here's to good health!
Post a Comment