Does anyone else feel that there needs to be an outside source of motivation to get things done sometimes?
I don't need rewards or recognition... all the time.
But I am feeling like I need some kind of extrinsic push to get my butt going.
So, if anyone feels like doing some kind of friendly competition when it comes to # hours exercising, # lbs lost, etc... I guess I am just bored and need a jump-start.
Remember THIS COMPETITION?
I am ready for something similar. Any ideas? Any takers?
2 comments:
Did you do Feel Great in 8? Have you heard of that? I did it last year, and it was awesome. I'd consider doing it again.
Of course, then I think about not eating dessert for 8 weeks and I get a little weak in the knees. I love my dessert!
Yes, you know I need some motivation! You set the motivation guidelines, and I'll gladly join you!
Post a Comment