Hello friends.
Retail therapy is one thing. And it's great when you need a pick-me-up.
BUT, what's even better?
Heading to the store KNOWING that you are down an entire size and being able to get just that size off the shelf. You know, not worrying about getting the bigger size "just in case."
The best part of my mini shopping spree: Finding that I was down TWO sizes in a different type of pants.
Do I care that it was maybe just the brand sizing differently than others. NO I DO NOT!! I needed that visual of getting smaller. What an awesome surprise. So, of course I had to bring that new friend home with me...
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
3 comments:
Way to go!
"Do I care that it was maybe just the brand sizing differently than others. NO I DO NOT!!"
I love this. Good work, Lindsey!
YEAH!!!! What a great accomplishment. You look hot. :)
Post a Comment