BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Breaking Down Walls

I had been the same weight for the last 3 weeks. Grrr.

BUT, I finally broke through my wall. AND, I am seeing a number that starts with 18_!!! The last time I saw that was almost 2 years ago.

At the beginning of last week, I was feeling pretty low... and really alone. I was nervous about going on with my journey on my own. So I made some new, independent goals and I guess they were just what I needed.

I also prayed to feel the support that I know my Heavenly Father always has for me. I felt a renewed energy each morning and overcame my own self-sabotaging thoughts when the (very early) alarm went off.

Also...

A great product that I LOVE is:


South Beach Living Tide Me Over drink mix-in

My favorite is the Tropical Breeze. It really does curb your appetite, and in my case, when I get snacky. It helps to take it with me as I run errands, or to our playgroup after being at the gym that morning... or when I start cooking dinner, since I tend to snack while I cook. I couldn't find it at any of the stores here all of a sudden, so I bought a WHOLE case on Amazon. Totally worth it. Wanna try it - call me!!

Oh, I am 2.5 pounds away from getting some yummy treatment at a day spa... Yes, I am that close to my 10-pound-loss!!


3 comments:

Barb said...

Way to go! It is hard to keep going on your own! You are doing great, though.

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

I'm sorry that you feel so lonely after we finished the competition. :( I feel bad, like we should have kept going for a few more weeks. You really are incredible that you can just reorient yourself in your goal and keep it up. I would think the spa treatment is a pretty good prize though! I hope you can get that 2.5 pretty quickly. I'm going to start running, because my friend said I could drop Grace off every morning while I go out. So we'll see if I can keep losing and reach my goal too. Thanks for being a great motivation to me!

Erin said...

Hooray! Great job. I started Weight Watchers and am hoping to have some success soon too. Thanks for the inspiration.