BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

NEW GOAL

Okay friends. I really want to lose 15 (more) pounds in the next 3 months. I know I can do this, especially when this stinkin' cough disappears and I can get back to the gym without hacking away as I breath...


I have had success by writing down my goals and discussing them with others. I finally don't feel like my weight-issue is a taboo subject, probably for the first time in my life! Really, my mental-road blocks concerning my weight dates back to 2nd grade when I was viciously teased by neighborhood boys. But, that doesn't matter. 

It is what it is, right?!

I love that I know that I can do this.

My main areas of focus:
  • stop eating after 8:00 (yes, I slipped right back in to that bad habit)
  • exercise every day that is possible (you know, with 3 kids' schedules...)
  • smaller portions at the "main" meal times, and small, healthy snacks to keep my blood sugar low throughout the day
  • BE POSITIVE!
Let's do this.

**if anyone has any suggestions to reduce the size of my front-butt, it would be greatly appreciated!  (my most stubborn area, along with my hips)


4 comments:

Barb said...

You can do it!

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

Good for you Linds. You can TOTALLY do 15 lbs in 3 months! And really, you remember boys teasing you in 2nd grace? That's really sad to hear. :( I don't remember much of anything that far back, so it really must have been a big deal for you to remember it. Stupid boys!

Amanda said...

great goal! I admire your drive. Thanks for being so willing to share. Good luck! You can do it!

Erin said...

You are my inspiration in this. Thanks for the post. I am starting to get to the point where my weight is not a taboo subject. I still get a little squimmish when I talk about my weight though. Hooray for bravery! You are awesome!