BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

For the first time...

...I find myself not needing any type of specific motivation to keep me going to the gym. I think that when I worked out this hard the last time, I made a deal with Dan that for every 10 lbs I would "earn" a certain amount. (clothing or $) I am honestly just doing this for my health, for me-time, and the fact that I really enjoy all the positive effects exercising brings.


But, Dan and I did discuss that I could be rewarded for every 10 lbs lost. This came after he sent me to a day spa for our anniversary. OH. MY. GOSH. I could easily get obsessed! So, for every 10 lbs lost, I get to go back for a "treatment" of my choice. Mmm. I get all relaxed just thinking about it. 

(the day spa was: Akura Door up in the Aves)

And, in case you are wondering if I got those Reeboks for my b-day, like I asked... REEBOK IS OUT. Grrr. Seriously, I called all the carriers in UT, Dan checked Amazon and then we were told that all of the Easy Tones are GONE. I'm a little bugged. (though, they could have been purchased last month) But it says a lot about the shoes, and that I had good taste. So I just have to wait until more are produced and come to the stores. 

If anyone knows of any stores I have missed, or any other means of acquiring these shoes, please let me know. 

1 comments:

Amy said...

nutrimirror is a website that you can log your food with (totally free) and it tells you about your nutrients. There is also a journal room (a group of bloggers sortof...) full of incredibly helpful motivating kind people. It's fantastic. I highly recommend it if eating good things without "being on a diet" is something you want. :)